BCRTA has joined with our sister organizations across Canada to highlight issues pertinent to seniors during the Federal Election. We seniors are the fastest growing segment of our society, and we are very aware that our specific needs have yet to be adequately addressed.
Now the election has been called for September 20, ACER-CART (Canadian Association of Retired Teachers) is sharing their brochure that identifies key issues of importance to all seniors.
Use the information in this brochure to:
1. Become familiar with the issues of seniors.
2. Evaluate the political platforms through the eyes of a senior.
3. Share this information with family & friends prior to the election.
4. Ask the questions, if given the opportunity.
5. Vote in person or by mail; it’s your choice.
We are seniors, and seniors vote!